Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day!!!

We're heading down to Toro Park in Salinas today for the Monterey Off Road Cycling Association's Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day event.

It's one of hundreds held around the country once a year as part of IMBA's annual initiative to give thousands of kids an opportunity to ride bikes off road in a safe, supportive family environment.

Emmett and I did it last year, and it led - to his delight - to two North Shore ramp structures mysteriously appearing in our back yard, and his unbridled enthusiasm for riding his bike! Without a doubt, it's one of the best times you can have with your kids, and will help get them on a happy, healthy lifestyle!

If you can, get out to an event in your area and watch your kids' faces light up!!! Smiles, pics, and videos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legacy

My Dad passed away last weekend. I'm heartbroken. When I grieve, I write. Please enjoy this story about The Best Man I've Even Kno...